The TSL Kids Crew Blog
Schenectady is a beautiful place to live in especially if you have children who are at the camp going age.
There are various summer camps in Schenectady, and they will offer an excellent place for your kids to experience a life different from what they are used for at school.
The top five summer camps in Schenectady NY are:
1. Camp Invention - This is a day camp which focuses mostly on traditional science. It has been around for quite some time since 1990. The camp trains on inventions. The campers brainstorm on a product to develop, and they build a prototype based on the availability of materials.
2. Wellspring Camps - This is an overnight camp, and due to this the age bracket is a bit higher. They admit children from ages of 11 years to 24 years. The main focus of the camp is weight loss and fitness. It approaches the subject through the use of scientific methods on dieting and activity management.
Location: 450 Nott St, Schenectady, NY, 12308
3. US Baseball Academy - This is a day camp whose main focus is baseball.
Location: 2072 Curry Road Schenectady, New York, Schenectady, NY 12203
4. Camp Reece - This is an overnight camp which caters for children with special needs. Children explore their world. They accept children from ages of 10-16 years.
Location: North Broadway, Saratoga Springs NY 12866.
5. JCC summer camps - Excellent after school programs continue here in SJCC camps even after schooling is over. In Schenectady, this JCC camp has been here for more than 90 years. It admits regardless of faith or age. It offers excellent youth skills to be able to develop their mental skills.
Location: - 2565 Balltown Road, Schenectady, NY 12309.
To check more of the summer camps in Schenectady NY visit the links below.
TSL Adventures is proud to offer summer camps to the entire Capital Region.
TSL Team Contributions
This blog is for parents and educators to learn more about our organization. It's also the space where we share information of interest to parents.